By using basic and simple spices, this recipe preserves the natural taste and smell of the meat. I personally like to eat these chops with a side dish of mashed potatoes and boiled veggies (carrots, cauliflower broccoli etc.).
- Lamb chops 1 kilo
- Salt 1teaspoon heaped
- Pepper 1teaspoon leveled
- Ginger/Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- White vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Oil Half Cup
- Fresh Garlic 1 clove
- Simply marinate the lamb chops with salt, pepper, ginger/garlic paste, and white vinegar. Leave it a minimum for four hours.
- Add 1.5-2 glasses of water and add the marinated meat.
- Cook on low heat till the meat is tender. Dry the excess water if necessary on high heat, if the meat is not tender and water gets dry, add some more to it.
- When chops are tender and cooked, water has dried, just fry the chops by adding 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a pot till they are a little golden in color. Put aside the stove.
- Lastly, take remaining oil and fry sliced garlic clove till golden brown and pour this tarka over the lamb chops and cover.
- The chops are ready to be served