- Dry milk (nido) 1 cup
- All purpose flour 1 ½ t sp
- Baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- Oil/Ghee 1 ½ tab sp
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 liter
- Crushed almonds ¼ cup
- Crushed pista ¼ cup
- Cream 1 pack
- Sugar 8 tab sp
- small cardamom 3 to 5
- Take a bowl. Mix dry milk, baking powder and oil.
- Make dough with the help of egg.
- Mix it well until it becomes very smooth n soft.
- Make oval shape balls and place them aside.
- Boil milk along with small cardamom and sugar.
- Add cream, once the milk is boiled and mix it well.
- Turn the flame on medium and then put the balls in milk one by one.
- Let it cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then give it 2 to 3 minutes more time with the lid on.
- Turn off the flame and pour it in a platter and garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Place it in refrigerator, let it cool and serve.
- The milk should be hot but not in a boiling state when you put the balls.
- Use eggs as required.
- Do not touch the malaian until they rise up.